Thursday, March 30, 2017

12 Weeks Of Letter Writing Challenge - Week 9

Today's post is participating in the 12 Weeks Of Letter Writing Challenge that I was invited to by Mrs. Dash Say's....blog here.

This weeks letter is to your significant other.

Dear John,

(No, his name really IS John)
I want to tell you how special these last few years have been for me and the kids. You have brought something to our family that I honestly never thought I would have. A wonderful,
caring, considerate, thoughtful man that loves my children as if they were his own. You have shown my daughter how loving a man can be and you have shown my son this also....which is something that is important for a young man. I hope he will treat his wife, someday, the way you treat me. I want to thank you for showing me that I can trust again. You are my rock. I love the way you support and encouraged me to start making jewelry again. I love the way you make me feel like the most important person in your life. 
I want to tell you that you are the best thing that has ever happened to me and, most importantly, that I love you. Forever and completely.

To see some of the beautiful jewelry that John has inspired me to make, visit Handmade Jewelry Haven's Etsy Page Here.

I love to read comments so please, leave one here! I will visit your blog (if you have one) and love to comment too!
Jewel Blog Sig photo Jewel Sig_zpsoi88flxw.png

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment